Asked by: Laura CleriQuestioner General
Microsoft Cognitive Services
You want to login into the
Microsoft Cognitive Services site but are not able to do so because the link provided to you has expired or the site has been moved to a different URL.
Do not worry even a bit. We have a working solution for your problem. Just click on the link given here and in the search box, enter the name of the login page you want to look for. If it exists, all links associated with it will appear within seconds.
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
How can I login to my Microsoft Cognitive Services Account?
Want to know the exact login procedure for your Microsoft Cognitive Services site account and login into it in a simple and hassle free manner? Just follow the given steps and login into your account:
- Visit the official website of the Microsoft Cognitive Services site and land on its login page by clicking here.
- On the login page, fill your registered login credentials with the Microsoft Cognitive Services site and proceed by clicking on the login button.
- If you have forgotten either of your username or password of the Microsoft Cognitive Services site then click on the ‘forgot username or password?’ option below the login form.
- Reset your Microsoft Cognitive Services site account login credentials and login again in a simple manner.
- If you find any problem while logging in then you can directly seek help from the Microsoft Cognitive Services site and they will guide you with the complete login procedure.